Friday, July 17, 2009

Olivia Danielle Schiller - Our Sweet Princess

Livie Schiller was born on January 7, 2007. She is a sweet, energetic little girl who is as sweet as can be. She loves copying her big sister by word and by deed, and she dreams of being a princess/ballerina. Livie has just recently started showing her cute little personality and her vocabulary is really growing. We can understand her about 75% of the time. Livie has also been experimenting in how she wants to react while she's angry. My sweet little girl will make a low growling sound like, "Huhhh!" and then proceed by saying, "I don't care!", regardless of what the situation is. Usually I can get her to chill out by just laughing at her or asking her to make other animal sounds. I'm so thankful to have Livie as an important part of our family!


1 comment:

Dixie said...

What's up with your children making animal sounds? Do you remember when you first moved into the Longwood Ward? You guys sat behind us on Sundays and I would always hear a growling sound. I cracked up when I found out it was Emma. She was just a baby.
Such a cute picture of Livie.